Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sun laps break my back

Took this photo. The pool today at Spring Hill. Well.. It was yesterday. You see it's now after the witching hour and the Internet in all of QLD has crashed so I'm typing in Word.

I took this photo, and Liesel made me a cup of coffee better then you could get in Adelaide. After making the milk twice she still wasn't very happy with it, but I thought it was alright. This kind of light was rebounding off all the hard surfaces there. Sun is good for cheeks like us.

Three days ago I dreamt that I pin dived into a pool. And I kept going down down down. And I realised that the pool was much deeper then I expected it to be. And I started to get worried cause I was like 50 meters down and I didn't know if I was going to be able to get back up. Thought I was going to suffocate.

Now it's late. So exhausted. Overload mode. Still can feel choline in my eyes and I keep burping it cause I think I drank some too. Blockages tell me my ears got a good gulp. Body was freaking out from doing laps. So stressed. Kind of dyeing. Must look tough. Be a man. Think I'm still doing laps. Hope it works.


No comments:

Post a Comment