Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chinese Pole - Through pain I'm born again


I did a pole training day. I wish I could show you my scars. It feels quite good to be in physical pain again! There is something about circus and sex drives which i think are quite linked. Maybe it's the pain element.

I would like to splice in lots of exciting pictures in this post. So I'm going to advertise the talents of photographer Jessica Tremp. These are some of my favourite photos at the moment.



Ok.. So I think my post show depression is clearing up. The whole, 'what am i doing with my life' questions. Training with avan today helped get some perspective. He's very good. Very exciting seeing the first half of his new chinese pole ruitien. It's total world class. Totally blows everybody in Australia out of the water, and better then anything i've seen anybody else do on youtube. Very inspiring.



Good seeing Avan and the Caravan of Dooom people training and it all feels quite positive being back to zero on a number of levels.

Going to do a photo shoot for a brand new project with Jessica soon I hope.



Been writing letters again too!

No comments:

Post a Comment