Thursday, February 11, 2010

SOOo, a Big Month..

I haven’t posted for a while, so I have lots to tell you about. I've just moved into a lovely house in Northcote. My housemates are really cool, and we have very loud conversations at 4 in the morning all the time. I really like them. I'm not manic anymore and feeling much more mentally stable. Still stressed about where the money is going to come from though. I would like to find a way that the world works for me! Not me working for the world. I'm thinking at the moment I would like to run my circus company more like a business. 
Also, my court case went well for Burglary and Theft (of a small bag of buttons from an abandoned warehouse). My brother and I got a diversion which means no criminal record! YAY! But a big fine instead! I’ve honestly been scared off being dodgy. It was quite funning having a Magistrate call us stupid though, and almost worth it for this.
Apart from this, I have a nice girl (who is very cute), and while relationships do my head in, I've been finding more independence in them and this one has definitely shaken up my reality (in a good way). Hmm.. I really wish I had more unravelling thoughts on things, but I guess I’d rather just keep all that stuff a secret for a while. It will come out in our next work, which I have begun planning for.
Please come over for a cup of tea soon and we can share stories about all the trouble we’ve been in!
Skye 

Cool,

First Promo:
SCATTERED TACKS at Artshouse, March 16 - 22
We received $20,000 dollars from the City of Melbourne to play in this season. It's probably the last time you'll see Scattered Tacks in Melbourne (Sad), so come!

Second Promo:
UNENLIGHTENED & ALONE at Adelaide Fringe, Feb/Mar
This is my friend James's first solo show. It's very good! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment